Cheap travel for employees.
Travel every day round the clock throughout the VRS network.
Available for employees whose employer has concluded a JobTicket contract with a VRS transport company or for whom the employer can use a JobTicket framework contract as a member of an umbrella association (e.g. Chamber of Industry and Commerce).
The JobTicket can only be obtained through the employer. The price depends on the location of the company and the number of employees.
- Not available as a mobile ticket.
- Not available for online sale.
- Not available as a subscription.
The JobTicket is available in two models:
- For companies with at least 50 employees: Order required for all permanently employed staff. The price depends on the location and the number of employees of the company.
- For companies with 2 to 49 employees: Company must be a member of an umbrella organisation (e.g. IHK) with which there is a JobTicket framework agreement. The minimum purchase per company is 2 JobTickets at a fixed price.
Validity duration and scope
Valid daily around the clock throughout the VRS JobTicket network.
Children under 6 years can be taken along free of charge.
Dogs can be taken along in the VRS network free of charge as long as they are under the supervision of a suitable person. Dogs that are a danger to passengers must wear a muzzle. In general, animals must not be accommodated on the seats.
JobTicket owners may take a bicycle with them free of charge from Monday to Friday from 7 p.m. as well as all day on weekends and holidays (in each case until 3 a.m. of the following day).
JobTicket owners are allowed to take one person over 14 years and up to three children (from 6 to 14 years) with them free of charge on Mondays to Fridays from 7 p.m. as well as all day on weekends and holidays (in each case until 3 a.m. of the following day).
Usable means of transport
Valid on the following modes of transportation throughout the VRS JobTicket network.
- Bus, tram, city and underground routes
- RegionalBahn- und RegionalExpress routes
cannot be used with tickets in the "short hop" price category!
- Express bus routes
cannot be used with tickets in "short hop" price category! Express bus supplement required!
Note: The JobTicket is only valid in connection with a valid work, service or official photo identification.
Connection beyond the VRS
The EinfachWeiterTicket NRW enables cross-network journeys to all tariff zones within NRW. Passengers who have a season ticket or a network-wide KombiTicket from one of the four network tariffs in North Rhine-Westphalia can travel comfortably and cheaply throughout NRW with the EinfachWeiterTicket NRW.
More under: Connection NRW
Decisive for the exact services and prices of all tickets are the conditions of carriage of local transport NRW and the tariff regulations of the VRS: : click here (in german only!)
The JobTicket can also be extended via the employer to adjacent areas of other transport associations:
- to individual sub-areas within the Rhine-Ruhr Transport Association (VRR) for employees residing in the area of the Great Border Traffic.
- to the entire area of the Aachener Verkehrsverbund (AVV) - independent of the place of residence
The supplements can be added as an option against a monthly payment.