HandyTickets - buying tickets couldn't be easier
- You can buy your ticket anywhere at any time.
- You'll never have to look for change again.
- You can start without having to wait.
- You always pay exactly the right fare. Using the connections search in the VRS timetable app you will get your HandyTicket in the correct price category.
- You save every time you buy a ticket. HandyTickets purchased on your mobile phone are 5 percent cheaper than tickets from vending machines – with EinzelTickets you even save 10 percent.
The complete range of VRS tickets is available as HandyTickets – except for subscriptions and tickets for schoolchildren and students. You can also buy NRW tickets using your mobile phone.
The free VRS app makes it easy to find the right connection and buy the right HandyTicket directly. All you need to do is enter your start and destination.
You can buy HandyTickets for your connection using the VRS app - with or without prior registration.
The VRS app is available from the iTunes Store or the Google Play Store:
This is the easy way to buy!
Ticket purchase with customer account
With a customer account you can pay your HandyTickets by PayPal, AmazonPay or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or AmericanExpress).
All purchased HandyTickets will be stored and can be retrieved (e.g. for the settlement with your employer or for your tax return).
You can create your customer account directly in the VRS app or here.
You will receive a confirmation link by email to activate your account. After activation, you can create your account in the VRS app.
Ticket purchase without customer account
If you don't want to register, you can use the VRS app and VRS-HandyTicket even without a customer account.
Once you have selected your ticket, you can also choose from the following three payment methods: PayPal, AmazonPay, or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or AmericanExpress).
To be identified during a check, simply enter your last name, first name, and date of birth.